Turpentine baths - a method of balneological treatment.
Turpentine is a natural product that gets from the resin of coniferous trees. During the adoption of the turpentine bath, there is a gradual relaxation, excretion of the slag, blood circulation is normalized, the defenses of the organism are strengthened.
- diseases of the circulatory and cardiovascular system (hypertension, angina pectoris, ischemic heart disease, thrombophlebitis)
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- diseases of the genitourinary system (pyelonephritis, urolithiasis, cystitis, etc.)
- diseases of the liver and gastrointestinal tract
- respiratory system diseases
- diseases of the nervous and endocrine systems Contraindicated turpentine baths with an open form of tuberculosis, severe arrhythmia, oncological pathology and pregnancy.